- You need to make registration in https://www.citybee.lt/en
- Download “Citybee” application from “Google Play” or “App Store” to your mobile
- You will find “Citybee” cars in „short-term parking lot P2”
- Select and unlock car with “Citybee” application
- Drive to Kaunas (around 14 km)
- Leave “Citybee” car anywhere in Kaunas city center and lock the car with “Citybee” application
With cheapest car this trip will cost around 7-10 euros for one way trip.
- You will find bus stop in 100 meters from airport arrives terminal
- You will need to wait for citybus – 29G (It’s coming one or two times per hour). Timetable in this website: https://www.stops.lt/kaunas/#expressbus/29g/a-b
- You can buy ticket in the bus.
- Then you arrive to Kaunas you can download application “Bolt” from “Google Play” or “App Store” – for cheapest taxi service
Trip by citybus will cost around 1 euros for one way trip.
Taxi service Bolt
- Download application “Bolt” from “Google Play” or “App Store”
- Enter your hotel address in application
- Press call botton
Trip by taxi will cost around 11 euros for one way trip.